Learning and Agglomeration in Industrial Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bishop, John A & Formby, John P & Thistle, Paul D, 1992. "Explaining Interstate Variation in Income Inequality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(3), pages 553-557, August.
- Bjorklund, Anders, 1991. " Unemployment and Income Distribution: Time-Series Evidence from Sweden," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(3), pages 457-465.
- Yves Flückiger & Jacques Silber, 1995.
"Income Inequality Decomposition by Income Source and the Breakdown of Inequality Differences Between Two Population Subgroups,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(IV), pages 599-615, December.
- Jacques Silber & Yves FlÃ¼ckiger, 1994. "Income Inequality Decomposition by Income Source and the Breakdown of Inequality Differences Between Two Population Subgroups," LIS Working papers 110, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Blinder, Alan S & Esaki, Howard Y, 1978. "Macroeconomic Activity and Income Distribution in the Postwar United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(4), pages 604-609, November.
- Silber, Jacques, 1989. "Factor Components, Population Subgroups and the Computation of the Gini Index of Inequality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 107-115, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAgglomeration; Industrial Districts; Firm Location;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2002-02-10 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-TID-2002-02-10 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:1998028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne DAVISTER-LOGIST). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.