The Dynamics of Unemployment, Capacity Constraints and Demand Shortages
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- David De La Croix & Jean-François Fagnart, 1995. "The Dynamics of Unemployment, Capacity Constraints and Demand Shortages," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, pages 441-463.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982. "Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, pages 97-109.
- Roth, Alvin E, 1985. "A Note on Risk Aversion in a Perfect Equilibrium Model of Bargaining," Econometrica, Econometric Society, pages 207-211.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Bruce E. Hansen, 1990. "Statistical Inference in Instrumental Variables Regression with I(1) Processes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 99-125.
- repec:bla:restud:v:57:y:1990:i:1:p:99-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 1992. "On Weak Exogeneity in Error Correction Models," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(2), pages 187-207, May.
- Bogaert, H. & de Biolley, T. & Verlinden, J., 1991. "L'ajustement des salaires face aux chocs pétroliers et les réponses de la politique économique," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1991008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- repec:fpb:wpaper:53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1992.
"Efficient estimation and testing of cointegrating vectors in the presence of deterministic trends,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 87-121.
- Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 1992. "Frequency of purchase and the estimation of demand systems," Post-Print hal-00359440, HAL.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Alogoskoufis, George & Manning, Alan, 1991.
"Tests of alternative wage employment bargaining models with an application to the UK aggregate labour market,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 23-37.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1990. "The Non-Neutrality of Inflation for International Capital Movements," NBER Working Papers 3219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1991. "The non-neutrality of inflation for international capital movements," Munich Reprints in Economics 19843, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dalmazzo, Alberto, 1992. "Outside options in a bargaining model with decay in the size of the cake," Economics Letters, Elsevier, pages 417-421.
- Stephen Nickell & Sushil Wadhwani, 1991.
"Employment Determination in British Industry: Investigations Using Micro-Data,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, pages 955-969.
- Nickell, Stephen & Wadhwani, Sushil B, 1989. "Employment Determination in British Industry: Investigations Using Micro-Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 320, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manning, Alan, 1987. "An Integration of Trade Union Models in a Sequential Bargaining Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(385), pages 121-139, March.
- Phillips, Peter C B & Ouliaris, S, 1990.
"Asymptotic Properties of Residual Based Tests for Cointegration,"
Econometric Society, pages 165-193.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Sam Ouliaris, 1987. "Asymptotic Properties of Residual Based Tests for Cointegration," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 847R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1988.
- Dolado, Juan J & Jenkinson, Tim & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1990. " Cointegration and Unit Roots," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 249-273.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic contracting model; unemployment; rate of utilisation of capacities; demand shortages; aggregation; putty-clay;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:1994013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne DAVISTER-LOGIST). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.