Courbe de Beveridge et demande de qualifications
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Pierre Laffargue, 1997. "Inégalités, progrès technique et internationalisation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(5), pages 1029-1039.
- Catherine Bruno & Sandrine Cazes, 1997. "Le chômage des jeunes en France : un état des lieux," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 62(1), pages 75-107.
- Cockx, Bart, 1999. "The Design of Active Labour Market Policies. What Matters and What Doesn't ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999035, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- François Legendre, 1999. "Qu'a-t-on appris sur le lien salaire/ emploi grâce à l'économétrie ?," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(1), pages 221-255.
- Didier Blanchet, 1995. "Inégalité, spécialisation, progrès technique et développement de services non qualifiés locaux," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 120(4), pages 1-13.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:1993019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne DAVISTER-LOGIST). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.