First passage of a Markov additive process and generalized Jordan chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Gareth O. Roberts, 2008. "Retrospective Markov chain Monte Carlo methods for Dirichlet process hierarchical models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(1), pages 169-186.
- Galeano, Pedro & AusÃn, M. ConcepciÃ³n, 2010. "The Gaussian Mixture Dynamic Conditional Correlation Model: Parameter Estimation, Value at Risk Calculation, and Portfolio Selection," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 559-571.
- Bhattacharyya, Malay & Chaudhary, Abhishek & Yadav, Gaurav, 2008. "Conditional VaR estimation using Pearson's type IV distribution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 386-397, December.
- Basu S. & Chib S., 2003. "Marginal Likelihood and Bayes Factors for Dirichlet Process Mixture Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 224-235, January.
- Jensen, Mark J. & Maheu, John M., 2010.
"Bayesian semiparametric stochastic volatility modeling,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 306-316, August.
- Mark J Jensen & John M Maheu, 2008. "Bayesian semiparametric stochastic volatility modeling," Working Papers tecipa-314, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Mark J. Jensen & John M. Maheu, 2009. "Bayesian Semiparametric Stochastic Volatility Modeling," Working Paper series 23_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mark J. Jensen & John M. Maheu, 2008. "Bayesian semiparametric stochastic volatility modeling," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2008-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ausin, Maria Concepcion & Galeano, Pedro, 2007.
"Bayesian estimation of the Gaussian mixture GARCH model,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2636-2652, February.
- Ausín, Concepción & Galeano, Pedro, 2005. "Bayesian estimation of the gaussian mixture garch model," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws053605, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- Bai, Xuezheng & Russell, Jeffrey R. & Tiao, George C., 2003. "Kurtosis of GARCH and stochastic volatility models with non-normal innovations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 349-360, June.
- Glosten, Lawrence R & Jagannathan, Ravi & Runkle, David E, 1993.
" On the Relation between the Expected Value and the Volatility of the Nominal Excess Return on Stocks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1779-1801, December.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Ravi Jagannathan & David E. Runkle, 1993. "On the relation between the expected value and the volatility of the nominal excess return on stocks," Staff Report 157, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- P. Damlen & J. Wakefield & S. Walker, 1999. "Gibbs sampling for Bayesian non-conjugate and hierarchical models by using auxiliary variables," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(2), pages 331-344.
- Ghosh, Pulak & Basu, Sanjib & Tiwari, Ram C., 2009. "Bayesian Analysis of Cancer Rates From SEER Program Using Parametric and Semiparametric Joinpoint Regression Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 439-452.
- Damien, Paul & Galenko, Alexander & Popova, Elmira & Hanson, Timothy, 2007. "Bayesian semiparametric analysis for a single item maintenance optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 794-805, October.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1987. "A Conditionally Heteroskedastic Time Series Model for Speculative Prices and Rates of Return," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(3), pages 542-547, August.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avram, F. & Badescu, A.L. & Pistorius, M.R. & Rabehasaina, L., 2016. "On a class of dependent Sparre Andersen risk models and a bailout application," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 27-39.
- D’Auria, Bernardo & Kella, Offer, 2012. "Markov modulation of a two-sided reflected Brownian motion with application to fluid queues," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(4), pages 1566-1581.
- Ivanovs, Jevgenijs, 2013. "A note on killing with applications in risk theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 29-34.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:8:p:2699-2724 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hansjörg Albrecher & Jevgenijs Ivanovs, 2013. "A Risk Model with an Observer in a Markov Environment," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-14, November.
- Landriault, David & Shi, Tianxiang, 2015. "Occupation times in the MAP risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 75-82.
- Li, Jingchao & Dickson, David C.M. & Li, Shuanming, 2015. "Some ruin problems for the MAP risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-8.
- Feng, Runhuan & Shimizu, Yasutaka, 2014. "Potential measures for spectrally negative Markov additive processes with applications in ruin theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 11-26.
- Li, Shuanming & Ren, Jiandong, 2013. "The maximum severity of ruin in a perturbed risk process with Markovian arrivals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 993-998.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws103923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .