First passage of a Markov additive process and generalized Jordan chains
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Landriault, David & Shi, Tianxiang, 2015. "Occupation times in the MAP risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 75-82.
- Li, Jingchao & Dickson, David C.M. & Li, Shuanming, 2015. "Some ruin problems for the MAP risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-8.
- Avram, F. & Badescu, A.L. & Pistorius, M.R. & Rabehasaina, L., 2016. "On a class of dependent Sparre Andersen risk models and a bailout application," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 27-39.
- Feng, Runhuan & Shimizu, Yasutaka, 2014. "Potential measures for spectrally negative Markov additive processes with applications in ruin theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 11-26.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:8:p:2699-2724 is not listed on IDEAS
- D’Auria, Bernardo & Kella, Offer, 2012. "Markov modulation of a two-sided reflected Brownian motion with application to fluid queues," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(4), pages 1566-1581.
- Hansjörg Albrecher & Jevgenijs Ivanovs, 2013. "A Risk Model with an Observer in a Markov Environment," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-14, November.
- Li, Shuanming & Ren, Jiandong, 2013. "The maximum severity of ruin in a perturbed risk process with Markovian arrivals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 993-998.
- Ivanovs, Jevgenijs, 2013. "A note on killing with applications in risk theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 29-34.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws103923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .