Multivariate extremality measure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chung, Chang-Jo F., 1989. "Confidence bands for percentile residual lifetime under random censorship model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 94-126, April.
- Belzunce, Félix & Gao, Xiaoli & Hu, Taizhong & Pellerey, Franco, 2004. "Characterizations of the hazard rate order and IFR aging notion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 235-242, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laniado Rodas, Henry & Lillo Rodríguez, Rosa Elvira & Torres Díaz, Raúl Andrés & Michele, Carlo de, 2016. "Directional multivariate extremes in environmental phenomena," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 23419, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Torres, Raúl & Lillo, Rosa E. & Laniado, Henry, 2015. "A directional multivariate value at risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 111-123.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-07-03 (Econometrics)
- NEP-MIC-2010-07-03 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2010-07-03 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws101908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .