Brazilian export growth and divergence in the tropics during the nineteenth century
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The limitations of correcting data with more data
by Thales ZP in NEP-HIS blog on 2016-07-07 18:33:35
- Diversos: sÃ³ histÃ³ria econÃ´mica
by Leonardo Monasterio in Blog do Leonardo Monasterio on 2016-07-13 01:38:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ehsrev:v:70:y:2017:i:4:p:1244-1267 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:reveco:v:36:y:2018:i:01:p:87-115_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tena Junguito, Antonio & Federico, Giovanni, 2017. "Exports and American divergence. Lost decades and Emancipation collapse in Latin American and the Caribbean 1820-1870," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 24208, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Giovanni Federico & Antonio Tena‐Junguito, 2017.
"Lewis revisited: tropical polities competing on the world market, 1830–1938,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1244-1267, November.
- Tena Junguito, Antonio & Federico, Giovanni, 2016. "Lewis revisited : tropical polities competing on the world market 1830-1938," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 23305, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Absell, Christopher David & Tena-Junguito, Antonio, 2018.
"The Reconstruction Of Brazil’S Foreign Trade Series, 1821-1913,"
Revista de Historia Económica,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 87-115, March.
- Tena Junguito, Antonio & Absell, Christopher David, 2017. "The Reconstruction of Brazil's Foreign Trade Series, 1821-1913," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 24511, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
More about this item
- N76 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-05-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2015-05-22 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:whrepe:wp15-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.