Brazilian export growth and divergence in the tropics during the nineteenth century
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The limitations of correcting data with more data
by Thales ZP in NEP-HIS blog on 2016-07-07 18:33:35
- Diversos: sÃ³ histÃ³ria econÃ´mica
by Leonardo Monasterio in Blog do Leonardo Monasterio on 2016-07-13 01:38:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ehsrev:v:70:y:2017:i:4:p:1244-1267 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:reveco:v:36:y:2018:i:01:p:87-115_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Federico, Giovanni & Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2017. "Exports and American divergence. Lost decades and Emancipation collapse in Latin American and the Caribbean 1820-1870," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 24208, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Giovanni Federico & Antonio Tena-Junguito, 2017.
"Lewis revisited: tropical polities competing on the world market, 1830–1938,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1244-1267, November.
- Federico, Giovanni & Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2016. "Lewis revisited : tropical polities competing on the world market 1830-1938," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 23305, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Absell, Christopher David & Tena-Junguito, Antonio, 2018.
"The Reconstruction Of Brazil’S Foreign Trade Series, 1821-1913,"
Revista de Historia Económica,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 87-115, March.
- Tena Junguito, Antonio & Absell, Christopher David, 2017. "The Reconstruction of Brazil's Foreign Trade Series, 1821-1913," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 24511, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
More about this item
- N76 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-05-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2015-05-22 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:whrepe:wp15-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .