A Regional Bond Market for East Asia? The Evolving Political Dynamics of Regional Financial Cooperation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenifer Piesse & Nitawan Israsena & Colin Thirtle, 2007. "Volatility Transmission in Asian Bond Markets: Tests of Portfolio Diversification," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 585-607, October.
- Yanghua Huang & Yongsheng Zhang, 2011. "East Asian Economic Integration and its Impact on the Chinese Economy," Chapters,in: Regional Integration, Economic Development and Global Governance, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dent, Christopher M., 2017. "East Asian Integration: Towards an East Asian Economic Community," ADBI Working Papers 665, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:55:y:2010:i:01:n:s0217590810003584 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csg:ajrcau:342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Akira Kinefuchi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ajrccau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .