Environmental Volunteering: Motivations, Modes and Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas G Measham & Carol Richards & Cathy Robinson & Silva Larson & Lynn Brake, 2009. "Terms of Engagement: Consensus or Control in Remote Australian Resource Management?," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-10, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Silva Larson & Lynn Brake, 2010. "Institutional Arrangements for the Community Engagement in the Natural Resources Management: Case Study of the Lake Eyre Basin," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2010-01, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironment; volunteering; motivation; Natural Resource Management (NRM);
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- J29 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Other
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cse:wpaper:2007-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSE-Webrequest). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/secsiau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .