Control Bands for Tracking Constant Portfolio Allocations with Fixed and Proportional Transaction Costs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yiannis Kamarianakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2006. "Stochastic impulse control with discounted and ergodic optimization criteria: A comparative study for the control of risky holdings," Working Papers 0709, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsrisky fraction process; stochastic impulse controls; control bands; quasi-variational inequalities;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2006-10-07 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-10-07 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:0610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuchgr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .