Finance, Instability and Economic Crisis: The Marx, Keynes and Minsky Problems in Contemporary Capitalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abel Cadenillas & Tahir Choulli & Michael Taksar & Lei Zhang, 2006. "Classical And Impulse Stochastic Control For The Optimization Of The Dividend And Risk Policies Of An Insurance Firm," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 181-202.
- Browne, S., 1995. "Optimal Investment Policies for a Firm with a Random Risk Process: Exponential Utility and Minimizing the Probability of Ruin," Papers 95-08, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Abel Cadenillas & Fernando Zapatero, 2000. "Classical and Impulse Stochastic Control of the Exchange Rate Using Interest Rates and Reserves," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 141-156.
- Dumas, Bernard, 1991. "Super contact and related optimality conditions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 675-685, October.
- Jose M. Plehn-Dujowich, 2005. "The Optimality of a Control Band Policy," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(4), pages 877-901, October.
- Zakamouline, Valeri I., 2006. "European option pricing and hedging with both fixed and proportional transaction costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Yiannis Kamarianakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2006. "Control Bands for Tracking Constant Portfolio Allocations with Fixed and Proportional Transaction Costs," Working Papers 0610, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1991. "A simplified treatment of the theory of optimal regulation of Brownian motion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 657-673, October.
- Stanley Pliska & Kiyoshi Suzuki, 2004. "Optimal tracking for asset allocation with fixed and proportional transaction costs," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 233-243.
- Cadenillas, Abel & Zapatero, Fernando, 1999. "Optimal Central Bank Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 218-242, July.
- Mundaca, Gabriela & Oksendal, Bernt, 1998. "Optimal stochastic intervention control with application to the exchange rate," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 225-243, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dragoljub Stojanov, 2009. "Keynes and economic crisis: some reconsiderations," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 293-310.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "Profit rates in the developed capitalist economies: a time series investigation," MPRA Paper 79529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:psl:pslqrr:2017:21 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinance; Income Distribution; Aggregate Demand; Instability; Crisis;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:0307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuchgr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.