The Impact of Parental Income on Early Schooling Transitions : A Re-examination Using Data over Three Generations
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Bâtiment ENSAE, 5 rue Henry LE Chatelier, 91120 Palaiseau|
Phone: 01 41 17 60 81
Web page: http://www.crest.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David M. Blau, 1999. "The Effect Of Income On Child Development," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 261-276, May.
- Hernandez-Iglesias, Feliciano & Riboud, Michelle, 1988. "Intergenerational Effects on Fertility Behavior and Earnings Mobility in Spain," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 253-258, May.
- Solon, Gary, 1992. "Intergenerational Income Mobility in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 393-408, June.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 2000.
"Semiparametric qualitative response model estimation with unknown heteroscedasticity or instrumental variables,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 145-177, July.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1999. "Semiparametric Qualitative Response Model Estimation with Unknown Heteroskedasticity or Instrumental Variables," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 454, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Zimmerman, David J, 1992. "Regression toward Mediocrity in Economic Stature," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 409-429, June.
- Shea, John, 2000. "Does parents' money matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 155-184, August.
- John Shea, 1997. "Does Parents' Money Matter?," NBER Working Papers 6026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric, 1999. "Persistence of Interindustry Wage Differentials: A Reexamination Using Matched Worker-Firm Panel Data," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(3), pages 492-533, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:99-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Sallaberry)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.