b - Mixing and Moment Properties of Various GARCH, Stochastic Volatility and ACD Models
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Boulevard Gabriel Peri 92245 Malakoff Cedex|
Phone: 01 41 17 60 81
Web page: http://www.crest.fr
More information through EDIRC
- Jean -Luc Prigent & Olivier Renault & Olivier Scaillet, 1999.
"An Autoregressive Conditional Binomial Option Pricing Model,"
99-65, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Olivier Renault & Jean-Luc Prigent & Olivier Scaillet, 2000. "An Autoregressive Conditional Binomial Option Pricing Model," FMG Discussion Papers dp364, Financial Markets Group.
- Stilianos Fountas & Menelaos Karanasos & Marika Karanassou, "undated". "A GARCH Model of Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty with Simultaneous Feedback," Discussion Papers 00/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Stilianos Fountas & Menelaos Karanasos & Marika Karanassou, 2000. "A GARCH Model of Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty with Simultaneous Feedback," Working Papers 0047, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2000.
- Stilianos Fountas & Menelaos Karanasos & Marika Karanassou, 2000. "A GARCH Model of Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty with Simultaneous Feedback," Working Papers 414, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Pascale VALERY (HEC-Montreal) & Jean-Marie Dufour (University of Montreal), 2004. "A simple estimation method and finite-sample inference for a stochastic volatility model," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 153, Econometric Society.
- Goncalves, S. & White, H., 2001. "The Bootstrap of Mean for Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays," Cahiers de recherche 2001-19, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- GONÇALVES, Silvia & WHITE, Halbert, 2001. "The Bootstrap of Mean for Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays," Cahiers de recherche 2001-19, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:99-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Sallaberry)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed