The Frontier of indeterminacy in a Neo-Keynesian Model with Staggered Prices and Wages
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Blasselle Alexis & Poissonnier Aurélien, 2016. "The Taylor principle is valid under wage stickiness," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 581-596, June.
- Alexis Blasselle & Aurélien Poissonnier, 2013. "The frontier of indeterminacy in a neo-Keynesian model with staggered prices and wages," Working Papers hal-00915913, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic stochastic General Equilibrium model; Monetary Policty Rule; Sun Spot Equilibria; Taylor Principle;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2013-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .