The Impact of Inflation on Social Security Benefits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alicia H. Munnell & Mauricio Soto & Robert K. Triest & Natalia A. Zhivan, 2008. "How Much Do State Economics and Other Characteristics Affect Retirement Behavior?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2008-12, Center for Retirement Research, revised Sep 2008.
- Dan A. Black & Xiaoli Liang, 2005. "Local Labor Market Conditions and Retirement Behavior," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2005-8, Center for Retirement Research, revised May 2005.
- Kelly D. Edmiston, 2006. "Workers' Compensation and State Employment Growth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 121-145.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Mauricio Soto & Natalia A. Zhivan, 2008. "Why Do More Older Men Work in Some States?," Issues in Brief ib2008-8-6, Center for Retirement Research, revised Apr 2008.
- Edward M. Feasel, 2002. "Understanding Unemployment Across California Counties," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(1), pages 12-30, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lovell, Michael C., 2009.
"Social Security's Five OASI Inflation Indexing Problems,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-41.
- Lovell, Michael C., 2008. "Social Security's Five OASI Inflation Indexing Problems," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-34, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael C. Lovell, 2008. "Social Security’s Five OASI Inflation Indexing Problems," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2008-006, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics, revised 30 Oct 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:issbrf:ib2008-8-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .