Retirement Security and the Stock Market Crash: What Are the Possible Outcomes?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joao F. Cocco, 2005. "Consumption and Portfolio Choice over the Life Cycle," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(2), pages 491-533.
- Hans J. Blommestein & Pascal Janssen & Niels Kortleve & Juan Yermo, 2009. "Evaluating the Design of Private Pension Plans: Costs and Benefits of Risk-Sharing," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 34, OECD Publishing.
- Jan Bonenkamp, 2007. "Measuring lifetime redistribution in Dutch occupational pensions," CPB Discussion Paper 81, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2012.
"Does Stock Market Performance Influence Retirement Intentions?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(4), pages 1055-1081.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2010. "Does Stock Market Performance Influence Retirement Intentions?," NBER Working Papers 16211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:crrwps:wp2009-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .