The Cost of Owning Employer Stocks: Lessons From Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lee, Yi-Tsung & Liu, Yu-Jane & Zhu, Ning, 2008. "The Costs of Owning Employer Stocks: Lessons from Taiwan," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(03), pages 717-740, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trond M. Døskeland & Hans K. Hvide, 2011.
"Do Individual Investors Have Asymmetric Information Based on Work Experience?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 66(3), pages 1011-1041, June.
- Døskeland, Trond & Hvide, Hans K, 2009. "Do Individual Investors Have Asymmetric Information Based On Work Experience?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7428, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ginglinger, Edith & Megginson, William & Waxin, Timothée, 2011.
"Employee ownership, board representation, and corporate financial policies,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 868-887, September.
- Edith Ginglinger & William Megginson & Timothee Waxin, 2011. "Employee Ownership, Board Representation, and Corporate Financial Policies," Post-Print halshs-00626310, HAL.
- Hung, Mao-Wei & Liu, Yu-Jane & Tsai, Chia-Fen, 2012. "Managerial personal diversification and portfolio equity incentives," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 38-64.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:crrwps:wp2007-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.