Traite négrière transatlantique : comment a été pérennisée la production du bien esclave?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Logsdon, Jeanne M. & Wood, Donna J., 2002. "Business Citizenship: From Domestic to Global Level of Analysis," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 155-187, April.
- Rémi BAZILLIER & Julien Vauday, 2009.
"The Greenwashing Machine, Is CSR more than communication ?,"
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO
1617, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Rémi Bazillier & Julien Vauday, 2009. "The Greenwashing Machine : is CSR more than Communication," Post-Print hal-00448861, HAL.
- Adaeze Okoye, 2009. "Theorising Corporate Social Responsibility as an Essentially Contested Concept: Is a Definition Necessary?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 613-627, November.
More about this item
- N90 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N97 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Africa; Oceania
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crg:wpaper:dt2013-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janis Hilaricus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuagmq.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.