An Analysis of US International Trade Commission Decisions in Antidumping, Countervailing Duty and Safeguard Cases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralf Boscheck, 2000. "Trade, competition and antidumping—Breaking the impasse!?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 35(6), pages 282-287, November.
- Aquilante, Tommaso, 2018. "Undeflected pressure? The protectionist effect of political partisanship on US antidumping policy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 455-470.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2002. "Unilateralism in a Multilateral World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(479), pages 266-292, April.
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & J. David Richardson, 1997. "Determinants and Effectiveness of "Aggressively Unilateral" U.S. Trade Actions," NBER Chapters, in: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 215-243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Klitgaard & Karen Schiele, 1998. "Free versus fair trade: the dumping issue," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 4(Aug).
More about this item
KeywordsAntidumping Duties; Countervailing Duties; Safeguards; Trade Policy;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.