Institutions and Economic Growth: Europe After World War II
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Uzan, Marc, 1992. "The Marshall Plan: Economic Effects and Implications for Eastern Europe and the Former USSR," CEPR Discussion Papers 638, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Glazer, Jacob, 1991.
"Striking for a Bargain between Two Completely Informed Agents,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 240-252, March.
- Raquel Fernandez & Jacob Glazer, 1989. "Striking for a Bargain Between Two Completely Informed Agents," NBER Working Papers 3108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anat R. Admati & Motty Perry, 1987. "Strategic Delay in Bargaining," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 345-364.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1998. "Economic Development in Europe : 1960-1996," Research Memorandum 761, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bosworth, Barry & Kollintzas, Tryphon, 2001.
"Economic Growth in Greece: Past Performance and Future Prospects,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bosworth, B. & Kollintzas, T., 2001. "Economic Growth in Greece: Past Performance and Future Prospects," DEOS Working Papers 134, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Bosworth, B. & Kollintzas, T., 2001. "Economic Growth in Greece: Past Performance and Future Prospects," Athens University of Economics and Business 134, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- Fehn, Rainer, 2002. "Arbeitsmarktflexibilisierung und Arbeitslosigkeit," Discussion Paper Series 54, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 1998. "Inequality Dynamics: Evidence from Some European Countries," LIS Working papers 191, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Schmidt Christoph Μ., 1996. "German Economic Growth After the Demise of Socialism: The Potential Contribution of East-West Migration," Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook, De Gruyter, vol. 37(2), pages 109-126, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope; Growth; Institutions;
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .