Credibility and Time Inconsistency in a Stochastic World
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buira, Ariel, 1983. "IMF financial programs and conditionality," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 111-136.
- Marini, Giancarlo, 1985. "Intertemporal Substitution and the Role of Monetary Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(377), pages 87-100, March.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1984. "The macroeconomics of trade liberalization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 121-137, August.
- Weiss, Laurence M, 1980.
"The Role for Active Monetary Policy in a Rational Expectations Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 221-233, April.
- Laurence Weiss, 1978. "The Role for Active Monetary Policy in a Rational Expectations Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 491, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kapur, Basant K, 1976. "Alternative Stabilization Policies for Less-developed Economies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 777-795, August.
- Katseli, Louka T, 1983. "Devaluation: A Critical Appraisal of the IMF's Policy Prescriptions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 359-363, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juha Kilponen, 2004.
"Robust expectations and uncertain models – A robust control approach with application to the New Keynesian economy,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Kilponen, Juha, 2004. "Robust expectations and uncertain models : a robust contol approach with application to the new Keynesian economy," Research Discussion Papers 5/2004, Bank of Finland.
- M. Isabel García Gracia, 1995. "El SME: un modelo de comportamiento asimétrico," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 3, pages 41-68, Junio.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1986. "Comparing the Performance of Alternative Exchange Arrangements," NBER Working Papers 2024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cristiano Cantore & Vasco J. Gabriel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Bo Yang, 2013. "The science and art of DSGE modelling: II – model comparisons, model validation, policy analysis and general discussion," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 19, pages 441-463 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal Policy; Policy Credibility; Policy Sustainability; Time Consistency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.