Budget Incidence of Immigration into Switzerland: A Cross-Section Analysis of the Public Transfer System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Wildasin, David E., 1992.
"Public facility location and urban spatial structure : Equilibrium and welfare analysis,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 83-118, June.
- THISSE, Jacques & WILDASIN, David, 1990. "Public facility location and urban spatial structure. Equilibrium and welfare analysis," CORE Discussion Papers 1990025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1991. "Spatial duopoly and residential structure," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 27-47, July.
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1991. "Urban Economic Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521396455, December.
- Masahisa Fujita & Jacques-François Thisse, 1986.
"Spatial Competition with a Land Market: Hotelling and Von Thunen Unified,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(5), pages 819-841.
- FUJITA, Masahisa & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1986. "Spatial competition with a land market: Hotelling and Von Thunen unified," CORE Discussion Papers RP 744, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1993. "Oligopoly and the polarization of space," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 299-307, April.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1980. "Theories of urban externalities," MPRA Paper 24614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Golder, Stefan M. & Straubhaar, Thomas, 1999. "Empirical Findings on the Swiss Migration Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 40, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leiner, Nadine, 1995. "International migration in the presence of public goods," Discussion Papers, Series II 281, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
More about this item
KeywordsBudget Incidence; Immigration; Public Transfers;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .