Industrial Localization. An Empirical Test for Marshallian Localization Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junius, Karsten, 1997. "Economies of scale: A survey of the empirical literature," Kiel Working Papers 813, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Raul Ramos & Esteban Sanroma, 1998.
"Regional structure of wages and external economies in Spain,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa98p160, European Regional Science Association.
- Esteban Sanroma Melendez & Raul Ramos Lobo, 1999. "Regional structure of wages and external economies in Spain," Working Papers in Economics 51, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Geography; Regional Economics; Regional Integration;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .