Why People Don't Find Work
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Gersbach, 1999. "Product market competition, unemployment and income disparities," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(2), pages 221-240, June.
- Mike Campbell, 2000. "Reconnecting the Long Term Unemployed to Labour Market Opportunity: The Case for a 'Local Active Labour Market Policy'," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 655-668, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregate Demand; Imperfect Information; Labour Turnover; Macroeconomic Fluctuations; Unemployment; Unions; Wage Formation; Work;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:883. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .