How Exports Matter: Trade Patterns over Development Stages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- David Audretsch & Mark Sanders & Lu Zhang, 2012. "How Exports Matter: Trade Patterns over Development Stages," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_065, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Biesebroeck, Johannes & Zhang, Lijun, 2014.
"Interdependent product cycles for globally sourced intermediates,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 143-156.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Lijun ZHANG, 2011. "Global sourcing of a complex good," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.26, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Van Biesebroeck, Johannes & Zhang, Lijun, 2011. "Global Sourcing of a Complex Good," CEPR Discussion Papers 8614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:ana:journl:v:3:y:2017:i:2:p:48-91 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConditional Latent Class Model; Economic Growth; Export Dynamics; Maturity; Product Cycle;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O00 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .