Computing Effective Tax Rates on Factor Incomes and Consumption: An International Macroeconomic Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaëtan Nicodème, 2002.
"Sector and size effects on effective corporate taxation,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
175, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Nicodeme, Gaetan, 2002. "Sector and size effects on effective corporate taxation," MPRA Paper 15781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital Income Tax; Consumption Tax; International Tax Policy; Investment; Labour Income Tax; Labour Supply; Savings;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .