Inherited vs Self-Made Wealth: Theory & Evidence from a Rentier Society (Paris 1872-1937)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Postel-Vinay, Gilles & Piketty, Thomas & Rosenthal, Jean-Laurent, 2011. "Inherited vs self-made wealth: theory & evidence from a rentier society (Paris 1872-1937)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 39639, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Schinke, 2012. "Inheritance in Germany 1911 to 2009: A Mortality Multiplier Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 462, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
Keywordsinheritance; wealth accumulation; wealth distribution;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .