Investing in schooling in Chile: The role of information about financial aid for higher education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Taryn Dinkelman & Claudia Martínez A., 2014. "Investing in Schooling In Chile: The Role of Information about Financial Aid for Higher Education," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 96(2), pages 244-257, May.
- Taryn Dinkelman & Claudia Martínez, 2011. "Investing in schooling in Chile: The role of information about financial aid for higher education," Working Papers wp335, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Taryn Dinkelman & Claudia Martï¿½nez A., 2011. "Investing in Schooling in Chile: The Role of Information about Financial Aid for Higher Education," Working Papers 1296, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
More about this item
KeywordsChile; effort in school; financial aid; higher education;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.