Investing in schooling in Chile: The role of information about financial aid for higher education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Taryn Dinkelman & Claudia Martínez A., 2014. "Investing in Schooling In Chile: The Role of Information about Financial Aid for Higher Education," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 96(2), pages 244-257, May.
- Taryn Dinkelman & Claudia Martï¿½nez A., 2011. "Investing in Schooling in Chile: The Role of Information about Financial Aid for Higher Education," Working Papers 1296, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Taryn Dinkelman & Claudia Martínez, 2011. "Investing in schooling in Chile: The role of information about financial aid for higher education," Working Papers wp335, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Ernesto Reuben, 2009.
"The Importance of Emotions for the Effectiveness of Social Punishment,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(540), pages 1534-1559, October.
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Ernesto Reuben, 2005. "The Importance of Emotions for the Effectiveness of Social Punishment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-075/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Mar 2006.
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Ernesto Reuben, 2005. "The Importance of Emotions for the Effectiveness of Social Punishment," Discussion Papers 06-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Mar 2006.
- Hwang, Sung-Ha & Bowles, Samuel, 2012.
"Is altruism bad for cooperation?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 330-341.
- Sung Ha Hwang & Samuel Bowles, 2008. "Is altruism bad for cooperation?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Sung-Ha Hwang & Samuel Bowles, 2011. "Is Altruism Bad for Cooperation?," Working Papers 1114, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2008. "Happiness: A Revolution in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262062771, January.
- Daniel Kahneman, 2003. "A Psychological Perspective on Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 162-168, May.
- Scharlemann, Jorn P. W. & Eckel, Catherine C. & Kacelnik, Alex & Wilson, Rick K., 2001. "The value of a smile: Game theory with a human face," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 617-640, October.
More about this item
KeywordsChile; effort in school; financial aid; higher education;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .