On the Many Kinds of Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alesina, Alberto & Drazen, Allan, 1991. "Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1170-1188, December.
- Albert O. Hirschman & Robert V. Rosa, 1949. "Postwar credit controls in France," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 348-360.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Domowitz, Ian & El-Gamal, Mahmoud A., 2001.
"A consistent nonparametric test of ergodicity for time series with applications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 365-398, June.
- Domowitz, I. & El-Gamal, M.A., 1997. "A Consistent Nonparametric Test of Ergodicity for Time Series with Applications," Working papers 9716, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Domowitz, I. El-Gamal, M., 1997. "Financial Market Structure and the Ergocicity of Prices," Working papers 9719, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous Growth; Exogenous Growth; Recursive Competitive Equilibrium; Social Optimum;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .