Equilibrium Allele Distribution in Trading Populations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2006. "Equilibrium Allele Distribution in Trading Populations," IZA Discussion Papers 2027, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2006. "Equilibrium Allele Distribution in Trading Populations," IDEI Working Papers 396, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- SAINT-PAUL Gilles, 2006. "Equilibrium allele distribution in trading populations," LERNA Working Papers 06.04.197, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2015. "Equilibrium Allele Distribution in Trading Populations," Post-Print halshs-01547270, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscomparative advantage; gene-culture co-evolution; genotypes; trade;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:5613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .