Domestic and International Finance: How Do They Affect Consumption Smoothing?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christev, Atanas & Melitz, Jacques, 2010.
"EMU, EU, capital market integration and consumption smoothing,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7776, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atanas CHRISTEV & Jacques MELITZ, 2010. "EMU, EU, Capital Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing," Working Papers 2010-06, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Atanas Christev & Jacques Melitz, 2013.
"EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 789-818, November.
- Atanas Christev & Jacques Melitz, 2011. "EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing," Working Papers 2011-21, CEPII research center.
- Atanas Christev & Jacques Melitz, 2012. "EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1209, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Christev, Atanas & Melitz, Jacques, 2012. "EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-76, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Rose, Andrew K. & Spiegel, Mark M., 2009.
"International financial remoteness and macroeconomic volatility,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 250-257, July.
- Rose, Andrew K & Spiegel, Mark, 2007. "International Financial Remoteness and Macroeconomic Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 6301, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2008. "International Financial Remoteness and Macroeconomic Volatility," NBER Working Papers 14336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2007. "International financial remoteness and macroeconomic volatility," Working Paper Series 2008-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Aidan Corcoran, 2008. "International Financial Integration and Consumption Risk Sharing," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp241, IIIS.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumption smoothing; financial development;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.