Investor Protection and Equity-Holdings: An Explanation of Two Puzzles?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Naudon & Matías Tapia & Felipe Zurita, 2004.
"Ignorance, Fixed Costs, and the Stock-Market Participation Puzzle,"
Documentos de Trabajo
262, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Alberto Naudon & MatÃas Tapia, 2004. "Ignorance, Fixed Costs, and the Stock Market Participation Puzzle," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 252, Econometric Society.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Simonov, Andrei, 2003. "Which Investors Fear Expropriation? Evidence from Investors' Stock Picking," CEPR Discussion Papers 3843, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johann Scharler, 2004. "International Risk Sharing and Investor Protection: Some Evidence from the EU-15," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(23), pages 1-13.
- Oehler, Andreas & Wendt, Stefan & Horn, Matthias, 2017. "Are investors really home-biased when investing at home?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 52-60.
- Herz, Christian & Neunert, Daniela & Will, Sebastian & Wolf, Niko J. & Zwick, Tobias, 2012. "Portfolioallokation: Einbezug verschiedener Assetklassen," Bayreuth Working Papers on Finance, Accounting and Taxation (FAcT-Papers) 2012-01, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Finance and Banking.
More about this item
Keywordshome equity bias; investor protection; limited participation; portfolio choice; private benefits of control;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-RMG-2003-10-05 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.