Complementarity of Labour Market Institutions, Equilibrium Unemployment and the Persistence of Business Cycles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Burda, Michael C. & Weder, Mark, 1999. "Complementarity of labor market institutions, equilibrium unemployment and the persistence of business cycles," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,49, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael C. Burda & Mark Weder, 2016.
"Payroll Taxes, Social Insurance, And Business Cycles,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 438-467, April.
- Michael C. Burda & Mark Weder, 2010. "Payroll Taxes, Social Insurance and Business Cycles," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-17, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Michael C. Burda & Mark Weder, 2010. "Payroll Taxes, Social Insurance and Business Cycles," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-042, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Burda, Michael C. & Weder, Mark, 2010. "Payroll Taxes, Social Insurance and Business Cycles," IZA Discussion Papers 5150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark Weder & Michael Burda, 2010. "Payroll Taxes, Social Insurance and Business Cycles," 2010 Meeting Papers 781, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Burda, Michael C & Weder, Mark, 2010. "Payroll Taxes, Social Insurance and Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 7984, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Cycles; European Labour Markets; Indeterminacy;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.