Red Barons or Robber Barons? Governance and Financing in Russian FIG
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perotti, Enrico C. & Vesnaver, Luka, 2004.
"Enterprise finance and investment in listed Hungarian firms,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 73-87, March.
- Perotti, Enrico C & Vesnaver, Luka, 2004. "Enterprise Finance and Investment in Listed Hungarian Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 4194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claessens, Stijn & Fan, Joseph P.H. & Lang, Larry H.P., 2006.
"The benefits and costs of group affiliation: Evidence from East Asia,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Claessens, Stijn & Fan, Joseph P.H. & Lang, Larry, 2002. "The Benefits and Costs of Group Affiliation: Evidence from East Asia," CEPR Discussion Papers 3364, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claessens, Stijn & Fan, Joseph P.H. & Lang, Larry H.P., 2002. "The Benefits and Costs of Group Affiliation: Evidence from East Asia," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Marin, Dalia & Huang, Haizhou & Xu, Chenggang, 2002.
"Financial Crisis, Economic Recovery and Banking Development in Former Soviet Union Economies,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
27, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Haizhou Huang & Dalia Marin & Chenggang Xu, 2003. "Financial Crisis, Economic Recovery and Banking Development in Former Soviet Union Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 860, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huang, Haizhou & Marin, Dalia & Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2003. "Financial Crisis, Economic Recovery and Banking Development in Former Soviet Union Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3794, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yishay Yafeh, 2002. "An International Perspective of Japan's Corporate Groups and their Prospects," NBER Working Papers 9386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khanna, Tarun, 2000. "Business groups and social welfare in emerging markets: Existing evidence and unanswered questions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 748-761, May.
- Mario Gara, 2001. "The Emergence of Non-monetary Means of Payment in the Russian Economy," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 5-39.
More about this item
Keywordsconglomerate groups; Corporate Governance; Credit Constraints; Emerging Markets; RU;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .