International Competition for Multinational Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jan I. Haaland & Ian Wooton, 1999. "International Competition for Multinational Investment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(4), pages 631-649, December.
- Haaland, J.I. & Wooton, I., 1998. "International Competition for Multinational Investment," Papers 14/98, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Desmet & Felipe Meza & Juan A. Rojas, 2008.
"Foreign direct investment and spillovers: gradualism may be better,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(3), pages 926-953, August.
- Desmet, Klaus & Rojas, Juan A, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment and Spillovers: Gradualism May Be Better," CEPR Discussion Papers 4660, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rojas, Juan A. & Desmet, Klaus, 2004. "Foreign direct investment and spillovers : gradualism may be better," UC3M Working papers. Economics we040401, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Facundo Albornoz & Gregory Corcos & Toby Kendall, 2007. "Subsidy Competition and the Mode of FDI: Acquisition vs Greenfield," Discussion Papers 05-15, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Chor, Davin, 2009.
"Subsidies for FDI: Implications from a model with heterogeneous firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 113-125, June.
- Davin Chor, 2006. "Subsidies for FDI: Implications from a Model with Heterogenous Firms," 2006 Meeting Papers 475, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Davin Chor, 2007. "Subsides for FDI : Implications from a Model with Heterogeneous Firms," Finance Working Papers 22069, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Davin Chor, 2007. "Subsidies for FDI: Implications from a Model with Heterogeneous Firms," Working Papers 04-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Gaël Lagadec, 2004. "La stratégie des firmes multinationales face aux États : le cas de l’exploitation du nickel calédonien," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 125(1), pages 85-103.
- Oscar Amerighi & Giuseppe Feo, 2017.
"Tax competition for foreign direct investments and the nature of the incumbent firm,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 19(4), pages 811-826, August.
- Oscar Amerighi & Giuseppe De Feo, 2012. "Tax Competition for Foreign Direct Investments and the Nature of the Incumbent Firm," Quaderni di Dipartimento 161, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Müller, Thomas, 2003. "The Multinational Enterprise," Munich Dissertations in Economics 799, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Facundo Albornoz, Gregory Corcos and Toby Kendall, 2005.
"Subsidy Competition and the Mode of FDI: Acquisition vs Greenfield,"
05-15, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Facundo Albornoz, 2007. "Subsidy Competition and the Mode of FDI: Acquisition vs Greenfield," Discussion Papers 05-15R, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Collie, D. & Vandenbussche, H., 1999. "Trade, FDI, and unions," Discussion Paper 1999-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Pant, Manoj, 2003. "Why the case for a multilateral agreement on investment is weak," Kiel Discussion Papers 400, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Facundo Albornoz and Gregory Corcos, 2005. "Subsidy Competition in Integrating Economies," Discussion Papers 05-14, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Facundo Albornoz & Grégory Corcos, 2005. "Subsidy competition in integrating economies," Working Papers halshs-00590785, HAL.
- Christian Bellak, 2004. "The Impact of Enlargement on the Race for FDI," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp086, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Jun Oshiro, 2011. "Tariff Policy and Transport Costs under Reciprocal Dumping," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-17, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; Location; Multinationals; policy competition;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.