How Efficient are Firms in Transition Countries? Firm-Level Evidence from Bulgaria and Romania
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yingyi Qian, 1996. "Enterprise reform in China: agency problems and political control," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 427-447, October.
- Yingyi Qian & Barry R. Weingast, 1996. "China's transition to markets: market-preserving federalism, chinese style," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 149-185.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kočenda, Evžen & Mašika, Michal, 2012.
"Firm efficiency: Domestic owners, coalitions, and FDI,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 471-486.
- Evzen Kocenda & Jan Hanousek & Michal Masika, 2011. "Financial Efficiency and the Ownership of Czech Firms," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1016, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Michal Masika, 2012. "Firm Efficiency: Domestic Owners, Coalitions, and FDI," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp456, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Michal Mašika, 2011. "Financial Efficiency and the Ownership of Czech Firms," Working Papers 300, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Gabor Korosi & Laszlo Halpern, 2000.
"Efficiency and Market Share in Hungarian Corporate Sector,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
0009, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Laszlo Halpern & Gabor Korosi, 2000. "Efficiency and Market Share in Hungarian Corporate Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 333, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Earle, John S. & Telegdy, Almos, 2002.
"Privatization Methods and Productivity Effects in Romanian Industrial Enterprises,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 657-682, December.
- John S. Earle & Almos Telegdy, "undated". "Privatization Methods and Productivity Effects in Romanian Industrial Enterprises," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles jse20024, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- John S. Earle & Almos Telegdy, 2002. "Privatization Methods and Productivity Effects in Romanian Industrial Enterprises," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 02-81, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Michal Mašika, 2012.
"Firemní efektivita: vliv vlastnických struktur a finančních ukazatelů
[Corporate Efficiency: Effect of Ownership Structures and Financial Indicators]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 459-483.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; Firm Size; stochastic production frontier;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .