Fuzzy Transition and Firm Efficiency: Evidence from Bulgaria, 1991-4
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Djankov, Simeon, 1997. "Competition law in Bulgaria after central planning," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1789, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBulgaria; Economics of Transition; Firm Efficiency; International Trade;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .