Does Mutual Recognition of National Minimum Quality Standards Support Regional Convergence?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:1:p:10-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lorenzo Garbo, 2002. "International convergence in regulation: The case of measurable standards," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(1), pages 10-19, February.
- Stefan Lutz & Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2003.
"Mutual Recognition of National Minimum Quality Standards may Support International Convergence,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 293-311, December.
- Lutz, Stefan, 2003. "Mutual Recognition of National Minimum Quality Standards may Support International Convergence," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-17, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsOligopoly; Product Differentiation; Quality Standards; Regional Convergence; Trade;
All these keywords.
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.