Endogenous Growth: Lessons for and from Economic History
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan H. Andersen & Hans-Joachim Voth, 1997. "Neutrality and Mediterranean Shipping Under Danish Flag, 1750-1807," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _018, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Rossitsa Rangelova, 1999. "Endogenous Growth Theory: Rise and Developments," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 3-27.
- Rossitsa Rangelova, 1999. "Economic Growth in Transition CEECs: Implications for and of Modern Growth Theory," ERI-BAS Chapters,in: Mitko Dimitrov & Wladimir Andreff & Laszlo Csaba (ed.), Economies in Transition and the Variety of Capitalisms. Features, Changes, Convergence, edition 1, chapter 12, pages 102-126 Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute.
- Dan H. Andersen & Hans-Joachim Voth, 1997.
"Neutrality and Mediterranean Shipping Under Danish Flag, 1750-1807,"
Oxford University Economic and Social History Series
_018, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Hans-Joachim Voth & Dan H. Andersen, 1997. "Neutrality and Mediterranean Shipping Under Danish Flag, 1750-1807," Economics Series Working Papers 1997-W18, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Singh, Ajt, 2008. "Historical Examination of the Golden Age of Full Employment in Western Europe," MPRA Paper 24304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Musisi, A.A., 2006. "Physical public infrastructure and private sector output/productivity in Uganda: a firm level analysis," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19182, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Endogenous Innovation; Total Factor Productivity;
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.