Resale Markets and the Assignment of Property Rights
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Jehiel & Benny Moldovanu, 1999. "Resale Markets and the Assignment of Property Rights," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 971-991.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Moldovanu, Benny, 1997. "Resale Markets and the Assignment of Property Rights," Papers 97-05, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Jehiel, Phillipe & Moldovanu, Benny, 1997. "Resale Markets and the Assignment of Property Rights," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 97-05, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
More about this item
KeywordsCoase Theorem; Externalities; Non-commitment; Resale;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .