Why do Pre-tax Car Prices Differ so Much Across European Countries?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2010.
"Market Structure and Market Access,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(7), pages 873-893, July.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2007. "Market structure and market access," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4151, The World Bank.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2008. "Market Structure and Market Access," CESifo Working Paper Series 2239, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joseph F. Francois & Ian Wooton, 2007. "Market structure and market access," Economics working papers 2007-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Adolfson, Malin, 1999.
"Swedish Export Price Determination: Pricing to Market Shares?,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
306, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Adolfson, Malin, 1999. "Swedish Export Price Determination: Pricing to Market Shares?," Working Paper Series 96, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2004.
"Market Structure in Services and Market Access in Goods,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-050/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2005. "Market Structure in Services and Market Access in Goods," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp80, IIIS.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2005. "Market Structure in Services and Market Access in Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 5135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthias Lutz, 2004. "Pricing in Segmented Markets, Arbitrage Barriers, and the Law of One Price: Evidence from the European Car Market," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 456-475, August.
- Einar Bowitz & Taran Fæhn & Leo Grünfeld & Knut Moum, 1997. "Can a Wealthy Economy Gain from an EU Membership? Adjustment Costs and Long Term Welfare Effects of Full Integration—The Norwegian Case," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 211-231, July.
- Friberg, Richard, 1997. "Should the core fear the outs? Price setting practices and international monetary transmission," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 203, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket Segmentation; Price Discrimination; Voluntary Export Restraint;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .