French Post-war Growth: From (Indicative) Planning to (Administered) Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
KeywordsFrance; Growth; Human Capital; Planning; Post-war Reconstruction;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .