Trade Policy and Regional Integration: Implications for the Relations between Europe and Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
KeywordsCredibility; Reciprocal Distrimination; Regional Integration; Trade Liberalization;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .