Reducing the administrative burden in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Dreger & Manuel Artís & Rosina Moreno & RaÃºl Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2007. "Study on the feasibility of a tool to measure the macroeconomic impact of structural reforms," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 272, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Marc de Graaf & André Nijsen, 2009. "The Transaction Costs Perspective on Costs And Benefits of Government Regulation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-013/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gelauff, George & Lejour, Arjan, 2006. "The new Lisbon Strategy: An estiamtion of the impact of reaching 5 Lisbon targets," MPRA Paper 16168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-12-12 (European Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2004-12-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2004-12-12 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2004-12-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2004-12-12 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:memodm:93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .