Explanatory note on the CPB world trade series
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Audrone Jakaitiene & Stephane Dees, 2012. "Forecasting the World Economy in the Short Term," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 331-350, March.
- Matthias Burgert & Stephane Dees, 2009.
"Forecasting World Trade: Direct Versus “Bottom-Up” Approaches,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 385-402, July.
- Dées, Stéphane & Burgert, Matthias, 2008. "Forecasting world trade: direct versus "bottom-up" approaches," Working Paper Series 882, European Central Bank.
- Golinelli, Roberto & Parigi, Giuseppe, 2014. "Tracking world trade and GDP in real time," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 847-862.
- Drechsel, Katja & Giesen, Sebastian & Lindner, Axel, 2014.
"Outperforming IMF Forecasts by the Use of Leading Indicators,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100393, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Drechsel, Katja & Giesen, Sebastian & Lindner, Axel, 2014. "Outperforming IMF Forecasts by the Use of Leading Indicators," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Stephane DEES & Audrone JAKAITIENE, "undated". "Short-term Forecasting Methods of International Trade Variables," EcoMod2008 23800029, EcoMod.
- Peter A.G. van Bergeijk, 2010. "On the Brink of Deglobalization," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14122, April.
- Martin Mellens & Herman Noordman & Johan Verbruggen, 2007. "Re-exports: international comparison and implications for performance indicators," CPB Document 149, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:memodm:116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .