Social insurance, majority voting and labor mobility
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Note:||In : of Public Economics, 68, 397-420, 1998|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)|
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Donder, P & Hindriks, J, 1997. "The Political Economy of Targeting : The Case of Majority Targeting," Papers 185, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- Lejour, Arjan M & Verbon, Harrie A A, 1994. "Labour Mobility and Decision Making on Social Insurance in an Integrated Market," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 79(1-2), pages 161-185, April.
- Dominique Bureau & Cécile Richard, 1997. "Public Insurance and Mobility: An Exploratory Analysis in the Context of European Economic Unification," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 45, pages 275-290.
- Epple, Dennis & Romer, Thomas, 1991. "Mobility and Redistribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 828-858, August.
- Piketty, Thomas, 1996. "A federal voting mechanism to solve the fiscal-externality problem," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 3-17, January.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1953. "Cardinal Utility in Welfare Economics and in the Theory of Risk-taking," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61, pages 434-434.
- David E. Wildasin, 1994.
"Income Redistribution and Migration,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 637-656, August.
- Wildasin, D.E., 1992. "Income Restribution and Migration," Papers 92-003, Indiana - Center for Econometric Model Research.
- Shields, Gail M & Shields, Michael P, 1989. " The Emergence of Migration Theory and a Suggested New Direction," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 277-304.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1997:i:45 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1997:i:45:p:12 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:1328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.