Social insurance, majority voting and labor mobility
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Note:||In : of Public Economics, 68, 397-420, 1998|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)|
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Donder, P & Hindriks, J, 1997. "The Political Economy of Targeting : The Case of Majority Targeting," Papers 185, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- Lejour, Arjan M & Verbon, Harrie A A, 1994. "Labour Mobility and Decision Making on Social Insurance in an Integrated Market," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 79(1-2), pages 161-185, April.
- Dominique Bureau & Cécile Richard, 1997. "Public Insurance and Mobility: An Exploratory Analysis in the Context of European Economic Unification," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 45, pages 275-290.
- Epple, Dennis & Romer, Thomas, 1991. "Mobility and Redistribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 828-858, August.
- Piketty, Thomas, 1996. "A federal voting mechanism to solve the fiscal-externality problem," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 3-17, January.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1953. "Cardinal Utility in Welfare Economics and in the Theory of Risk-taking," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61, pages 434-434.
- David E. Wildasin, 1994.
"Income Redistribution and Migration,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 637-656, August.
- David E. Wildasin, 1991. "Income Redistribution and Migration," CESifo Working Paper Series 2, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wildasin, D.E., 1992. "Income Restribution and Migration," Papers 92-003, Indiana - Center for Econometric Model Research.
- Shields, Gail M & Shields, Michael P, 1989. " The Emergence of Migration Theory and a Suggested New Direction," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 277-304.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1997:i:45 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1997:i:45:p:12 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:1328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.