The OECD Convention: A ``Model" for Corporate Tax Harmonization?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tulkens, Henry, 1978. "Dynamic processes for public goods : An institution-oriented survey," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 163-201, April.
- John Roberts, 1979.
"Incentives in Planning Procedures for the Provision of Public Goods,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 283-292.
- John Roberts, 1977. "Incentives in Planning Procedures for the Provision of Public Goods," Discussion Papers 264, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- ROBERTS, John, 1979. "Incentives in planning procedures for the provision of public goods," CORE Discussion Papers RP 371, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chander, P. & Tulkens, H., 1991.
"Strategically Stable Cost Sharing in an Economic- Ecological Negotiation Process,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1991035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry, 2001. "Strategically stable cost sharing in an economic-ecological negotiation process," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1514, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chander, P., 1987. "Cost-sharing local games in dynamic processes for public goods," CORE Discussion Papers 1987027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kaitala, Veijo & Pohjola, Matti, 1992. "Acid Rain and International Environmental Aid: A Case Study of Transboundary Air Pollution Between Finland, Russia and Estonia," Discussion Papers 400, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1976. "Public Choice: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 395-433, June.
- Chander, Parkash & Parikh, Ashok, 1990. " Theory and Practice of Decentralized Planning Procedures," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 19-58.
- Tulkens, Henry & Schoumaker, Francoise, 1975. "Stability analysis of an effluent charge and the `polluters pay' principle," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 245-269, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:1025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .