Impacts of emission reduction policies in a multi-regional multi-sectoral small open economy with endogenous growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Marc, GERMAIN, 2007. "Impacts of emission reduction policies in a multi-regional multi-sectoral small open economy with endogenous growth," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007010, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fernando del Río & Omar Licandro, 2003.
"Embodied Technological Change, Learning-by-doing and the Productivity Slowdown,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Fernando DEL RIO & Omar LICANDRO, 2002. "Embodied Technological Change, Learning-by-Doing and the Productivity Slowdown," Economics Working Papers ECO2002/12, European University Institute.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Fernando DEL RIO & Omar LICANDRO, 2002. "Embodied technological change learning-by-doing and the productivity slowdown," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & DEL RIO, Fernando & LICANDRO, Omar, 2003. "Embodied technological change, learning-by-doint and the productivity slowdown," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1629, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Hercowitz, Zvi & Krusell, Per, 1997.
"Long-Run Implications of Investment-Specific Technological Change,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 342-362, June.
- Greenwood, J. & Hercowitz, Z. & Krusell, P., 1995. "Long-Run Implications of Investment-Specific Technological Change," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9510, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Greenwood, J. & Hercowitz, Z. & Krusell, P., 1996. "Long-Run Implications of Investment-Specific Technological Change," RCER Working Papers 420, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Malerba Franco & Mancusi Maria Luisa & Montobbio Fabio, 2003. "Innovation and Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from European Data," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0319, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Arjan Lejour & Richard Nahuis, 2005. "R&D Spillovers and Growth: Specialization Matters," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 927-944, November.
- Smolny, Werner, 1999. "International Sectoral Spillovers: An Empirical Analysis for German and U.S. Industries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 135-154, January.
More about this item
Keywordspollution permits; grand-fathering; sectoral spillovers; multi- regional economy; endogenous growth;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2007011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .