Optimal intergenerational transfers in an endogenous growth model with fertility change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giammarioli, Nicola & Annicchiarico, Barbara, 2004. "Fiscal rules and sustainability of public finances in an endogenous growth model," Working Paper Series 381, European Central Bank.
- DOCQUIER, Frédéric & PADDISON, Oliver, 2000. "Growth and equality effects of pension plans," CORE Discussion Papers 2000036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Consequences of a boost of mandatory retirement age on long run income and PAYG pensions," Discussion Papers 2012/149, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luciano Fanti, 2015.
"Growth, PAYG pension systems crisis and mandatory age of retirement,"
AccessEcon, vol. 35(2), pages 1160-1167.
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Growth, PAYG pension systems crisis and mandatory age of retirement," Discussion Papers 2012/153, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Crettez & Isabelle Job, 1997. "Dette publique et croissance endogène," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(6), pages 1439-1455.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2012.
"Social security and growth in an aging economy : the case of acturial fairness,"
Sciences Po publications
2012-18, Sciences Po.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2012. "Social security and growth in an agin economy: the case of actuarial fairness," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-18, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Barthélémy, Vincent, 2000. "Système éducatif et bien-être social : faut-il subventionner l’éducation?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(4), pages 521-541, décembre.
- Alders, Peter & Broer, D. Peter, 2005. "Ageing, fertility, and growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 1075-1095, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1993011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.