Diagnóstico y recomendaciones para la atención de calidad a la primera infancia en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diana Jimena Martínez Heredia, 2017. "El rol de la inversión en la función de producción de habilidades cognitivas: evidencia de Colombia, Chile y Perú," Documentos CEDE 015351, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
More about this item
KeywordsPrimera infancia; Desarrollo de la niñez; Niñez; ; desarrollo cognitivo;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAM-2014-06-14 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000439:011568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.