Long-run economic growth: modeling exercise for emerging markets
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsDual economy; agriculture employment; per capita GDP; economic growth;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2009-06-10 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-SEA-2009-06-10 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000162:005573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .